Anne-Mette Heemsoth is an English-qualified associate in the firm’s London office whose practice focuses on EU and UK competition law and regulation. ...
Read Full Biography
- Tribune Media Company in the $560 million sale of Gracenote, a leading entertainment data provider, to the Nielsen Company.
- Solenis in merger control aspects of its acquisition of Nopco Paper Technology.
- American International Group in several transactions with Fairfax Financial, a leading global property and casualty insurer and reinsurer, as part of a strategic partnership in 12 jurisdictions across Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe.
- Dover in its $780 million acquisition of Wayne Fueling Systems from Riverstone Holdings.
- AmTrust in its $218.7 million acquisition of ANV Holding B.V., a Lloyd's platform.
- American Securities and P2 Capital Partners in their $855 million acquisition of Blount International.
- Dover Corporation on its €425 million acquisition of Tokheim Group’s dispensers and systems businesses.
- College of Law, Moorgate, 2012, L.P.C.
- King's College London, 2011, LL.B.
- Maastricht University, 2007, B.Sc.