Bruce Yannett is Deputy Presiding Partner of the firm and Chair of the White Collar & Regulatory Defense Practice Group. He focuses on white collar criminal defense, regulatory enforcement and internal investigations.
Read Full Biography
Defending Companies and Executives
- A Fortune 100 company in civil and criminal investigations regarding possible FCPA violations, resulting in both the DOJ and SEC closing their investigations without bringing any charges or seeking any penalties.
- Large financial services company in New York Attorney General investigation of possible securities laws and Martin Act violations.
- Siemens AG’s Audit Committee in connection with a world-wide investigation into possible corrupt payments to government officials leading to an early settlement with the US and German authorities.
- Lead trial counsel in multi-billion dollar securities fraud class action resulting in very favorable settlement for client on eve of trial.
- Global manufacturing company in an SEC investigation into possible FCPA violations.
- A foreign engagement partner of a Big Four auditing firm in a two-week Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) disciplinary hearing, trial and appellate proceeding.
Conducting Internal Investigations
- Major US retail chain in connection with cyber-attack resulting in the theft of millions of credit card numbers.
- Internal investigation of senior management on behalf of a special committee of a public company board of directors.
- Large financial services company in investigation by DOJ of mail fraud violations.
- Senior finance officers of four different public companies in SEC and DOJ investigations into accounting issues.
- New York University School of Law, 1985, J.D.
- Brown University, 1980, B.A.