Jonathan F. Lewis is a partner in the firm’s Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits Group in New York. His practice encompasses a broad range ...
Read Full Biography
- Nestlé in its $1.4 billion acquisition of the aesthetic dermatology business of Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $910 million acquisition of Healogics, the largest advanced wound care services provider in the U.S.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.8 billion acquisition of Ashland Water Technologies.
- International Paper in the Combination of its xpedx Distribution Solutions Business with Unisource Worldwide, Inc. in a “Reverse Morris Trust” Transaction.
- New York Life Investments in its €380 million acquisition of Dexia Asset Management.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PharMEDium, a provider of sterile compounding services to hospital pharmacies.
- Eutelsat Communications in its $1.14 billion acquisition of Satélites Mexicanos.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% stake in John Deere Landscapes, a unit of Deere & Company’s Agriculture & Turf segment, in a transaction valued at $465 million.
- Forethought Financial Group in its cash merger with a subsidiary of Global Atlantic Financial Group.
HD Supply in its $1.1 billion initial public offering of common stock.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisitions of Brand Energy and Harsco Infrastructure in a combined transaction valued at $2.5 billion.
- Envision Healthcare in its $1.1 billion initial public offering of common stock.
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America in its sale of a single premium group annuity contract to the Verizon Management Pension Plan to settle approximately $7.5 billion of pension liabilities of the Verizon Plan by providing future annuity payments to approximately 41,000 members of the Verizon Management Pension Plan.
- PSAV, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition by affiliates of Goldman Sachs.
- Prudential in the sale to a General Motors retirement plan of a group annuity contract that will provide annuity payments for certain GM salaried retirees as part of GM's plan to reduce pension obligations by approximately $26 billion.
- Prudential Financial in its sale of Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services (PRERS), the company’s real estate brokerage and relocation services unit, to Brookfield Residential Property Services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.05 billion acquisition of David's Bridal.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Roofing Supply Group, a distributor of residential and non-residential roofing materials.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.05 billion acquisition of a majority ownership stake in Wilsonart International Holdings, the decorative surfaces unit of Illinois Tool Works.
- Providence Equity Partners in its $1.9 billion going private acquisition of SRA International, a provider of technology and strategic consulting services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% stake in Hussmann International, a leading global manufacturer of refrigerated display merchandizing equipment and refrigeration systems for the retail food industry, from Ingersoll Rand.
- Schneider Electric in its $2 billion acquisition of Telvent GIT SA, a software and solutions provider to the electricity, water, transportation and oil and gas industries.
- New York Life Investments in its acquisition of a majority interest in Private Advisors, LLC, a manager of private equity and hedge funds of funds with $3.9 billion in assets under management, and other transactions.
- Hewitt Associates in the financing aspects of its $4.9 billion merger with Aon Corporation.
- George Washington University Law School, 1994, J.D.
- Harvard University, 1990, A.B.