Lawrence Cagney is Chair of the firm’s Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits Group. He designs compensation plans and programs for public ...
Read Full Biography
- The Compensation Committee of the Walt Disney Company in renewing the employment agreement of Robert Iger, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer.
- Oaktree Capital Management in connection with its sale to Harvest Partners of a controlling interest in TruckPro Holding Corp., and in connection with the $955 million acquisition, with TPG Capital, of the North American operations of Taylor Wimpey.
- Prudential Financial Inc. with regard to executive compensation matters, including the hiring of a senior partner of McKinsey & Co. to serve as CEO of Prudential Investment Management.
- Rank Group Limited in connection with the $6 billion acquisition of Pactiv by Reynolds Group Holdings.
- Amazon.com in its $500 million acquisition of Quidsi, the owner of on-line retail sites, Diapers.com and Soap.com.
- Allianz Global Investors in regard to the structure and implementation of an equity incentive program for executives at PIMCO, its U.S. based asset management subsidiary.
- W.P. Carey & Co. LLC, a leader in structuring real estate financing transitions, with regard to a wide array of employment and executive compensation related matters.
- The Compensation Committee of Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc. with regard to the structuring of compensation arrangements for the Company’s senior management.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 1981, J.D.
- Fordham University, 1978, A.B.