Paul R. Berger is a litigation partner in the Washington, D.C. office, where he focuses his practice on securities litigation, enforcement and white collar ...
Read Full Biography
- Creation of anti-corruption compliance programs and regular due diligence for numerous global asset managers and private equity concerns.
- A Fortune 100 company in civil and criminal investigations regarding possible FCPA violations, resulting in both the DOJ and SEC closing their investigations without bringing any charges or seeking any penalties.
- FCPA investigation for a global retail company.
- Regular advice to a large U.S. insurance company on FCPA compliance in its expanding overseas operations.
- FCPA investigations and compliance advice for a U.S.-based global pharmaceutical company.
- Regular FCPA advice, compliance counsel and due diligence for a global investment and technology company.
- FCPA investigations and compliance advice to a Fortune 300 global supply and engineering company.
- FCPA investigation for a global asset management company.
- Regular case-specific FCPA compliance advice for global financial firms and private equity concerns.
- FCPA investigations for a global banking institution.
- Antioch School of Law, 1982, J.D.
- American University, 1972, B.A.