Ramya S. Tiller is a corporate associate based in the New York office. Ms. Tiller is in the Finance Group, and focuses her practice on complex acquisition ...
Read Full Biography
- Standard General in its acquisition of RadioShack’s asset based credit facility from GE Capital in a transaction expected to result in ownership of not less than 50% of the company's equity securities.
- Oaktree Capital Management in connection with various mezzanine financings.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its €1.2 billion acquisition of Mauser Group.
- Hertz Global Holdings in its $2.5 billion spin off of its equipment rental business.
- TruGreen in its spin-off from ServiceMaster.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell in the financing aspects of the proposed $24.4 billion sale of Dell to an investor group including Michael Dell and Silver Lake.
- Hertz in the financing of its $2.3 billion acquisition of Dollar Thrifty.
- Hertz in the $1.4 billion refinancing of its existing senior secured credit facilities.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing for its investments in NCI Buildings Systems.
- New York University School of Law, 2005, LL.M.
- National Law School of India University, 2002, LL.B.