Ramya S. Tiller is a corporate associate based in the New York office. Ms. Tiller is in the Finance Group, and focuses her practice on complex acquisition ...
Read Full Biography
- Resolute Investment Managers, a portfolio company of Kelso & Company, in financing its acquisition of a controlling interest of Shapiro Capital Management, an institutional-quality, value-oriented investment adviser.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Premia Holdings, a newly-formed property and casualty insurance and reinsurance group focused on providing runoff solutions.
- High Ridge Brands, a leading personal care consumer products company and a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Dr. Fresh.
- Providence Service Corporation in a strategic partnership with Frazier Healthcare Partners in Matrix Medical Network.
- Alliant Insurance Services, the nation’s largest specialty insurance brokerage firm, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Mesirow Insurance Services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $415 million acquisition of High Ridge Brands, the largest North American consolidation platform focused on acquiring orphaned personal care brands, from Brynwood Partners.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Risk Strategies Company, a national insurance and benefits brokerage and risk management firm, from Kohlberg & Company.
- Stone Point Capital in a $1.34 billion senior secured term loan facility, $200 million senior secured revolving credit facility and $535 million offering of senior notes in connection with Stone Point’s significant equity investment in Alliant Insurance Services.
- Roofing Supply Group, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $1.1 billion sale to Beacon Roofing Supply.
- Independent Committee of the Board of Directors of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia in its $365 million sale to Sequential Brands.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition with Estancia Capital Management of American Beacon.
- Standard General in its acquisition of RadioShack’s asset based credit facility from GE Capital in a transaction expected to result in ownership of not less than 50% of the company's equity securities.
- Oaktree Capital Management in various mezzanine financings.
- Alliance Laundry in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Primus Laundry Equipment Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its €1.2 billion acquisition of Mauser Group.
- Hertz in the financing aspects of its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- TruGreen in its spin-off from ServiceMaster.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell in the financing aspects of the proposed $24.4 billion sale of Dell to an investor group including Michael Dell and Silver Lake.
- Hertz in the financing aspects of its $2.3 billion acquisition of Dollar Thrifty.
- Hertz in the $1.4 billion refinancing of its existing senior secured credit facilities.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its investments in NCI Buildings Systems.
- New York University School of Law, 2005, LL.M.
- National Law School of India University, 2002, LL.B.