Adam Aukland-Peck is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Aukland-Peck joined Debevoise in 2017. In 2020 he clerked for the Hon. Mary Kay Vyskocil ...
Read Full Biography
- A major U.S. hospital network in defending multiple class action complaints filed in several states alleging wrongful billing practices.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in reviewing and advising on conflicts-of-interest matters.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, its Fund VIII, and certain CD&R partners as defendants in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery challenging the multibillion dollar stock-for-stock merger of Ply Gem with NCI Building Systems.
- The Ohio State University in an investigation into alleged mishandling of reports of domestic violence by Urban Meyer, the school’s football coach.
- Carlyle in its strategic partnership with Orsini, an independent specialty pharmacy focused on rare diseases, gene therapies and complex conditions.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Wesleyan University, 2012, B.A.