Adrian St. Francis is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. St. Francis joined Debevoise in 2018, and worked ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TPG in their $4 billion take-private of Covetrus, a global animal-health technology and services company.
- Dover Corporation in its $225 million acquisition of Malema, a designer and manufacturer of flow-measurement and control instruments for the biopharmaceutical, semiconductor, and industrial sectors.
- Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer and global services provider, in its $631 million acquisition of Engineered Controls International.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its acquisition of OpenSlate, a content-focused measurement and analytics company.
- A nature conservation organization in Constitutional and environmental statute claims against various federal law enforcement and national security entities.
- A leading global law firm in conducting in a sensitive internal investigation.
- McKinsey & Company in multiple bankruptcy proceedings relating to its disclosures as debtor advisor.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, its Fund VIII, and certain CD&R partners as defendants in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery challenging the multibillion dollar stock-for-stock merger of Ply Gem with NCI Building Systems.
- A Japanese pharmaceutical company in winning an ICC arbitration against a U.S.-based pharmaceutical company involving a co-development, licensing and supply agreement.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- Macalester College, 2013, B.A.