Adrian St. Francis is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. St. Francis joined Debevoise in 2018. He received a J.D. from New York University ...
Read Full Biography
- A nature conservation organization in Constitutional and environmental statute claims against various federal law enforcement and national security entities.
- A leading global law firm in conducting in a sensitive internal investigation.
- McKinsey & Company in multiple bankruptcy proceedings relating to its disclosures as debtor advisor.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, its Fund VIII, and certain CD&R partners as defendants in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery challenging the multibillion dollar stock-for-stock merger of Ply Gem with NCI Building Systems.
- A Japanese pharmaceutical company in winning an ICC arbitration against a U.S.-based pharmaceutical company involving a co-development, licensing and supply agreement.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- Macalester College, 2013, B.A.