Ali T. Bazzi is a corporate associate and a member of the Financial Institutions Group.
Mr. Bazzi joined Debevoise in 2019. He received a J.D. from the ...
Read Full Biography
- The Independent Order of Foresters in its sale of Foresters Life Insurance and Annuity Company and Foresters Financial Holding Company, Inc. to Nassau Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Nassau Financial Group, L.P.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- Funds managed by HarbourVest Partners in their co-investment in Lytx, a leading provider of video telematics solutions, alongside Permira, Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board, GIC Pvt. Ltd. and PSP Investments.
- Covéa Group in its $9 billion acquisition, later terminated, of PartnerRe.
- Alaska National Insurance Company in its acquisition by Copperpoint Insurance Companies.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2018, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2015, B.A.