Andrew Lee is a litigation associate based in the London office. He is a member of the firm’s White Collar and Regulatory Defense Group. Mr. Lee’s ...
Read Full Biography
- A hedge fund in allegations of market abuse (disclosure of inside information), including responding to regulatory requests and conducting a cross-border internal investigation.
- A large Germany-based manufacturing company in a compliance review and internal investigation of global sales intermediaries.
- A Scandinavian manufacturing company in a compliance review of operations in Russia and the CIS.
- Advice to an employee in the London branch of a global bank in relation to his internal investigation interview and FCA interview regarding money laundering systems and controls.
- University of Sydney, Bachelor of Engineering (Hons I)
- University of Sydney, Bachelor of Laws (Hons I)