Anna M. Rennich is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Ms. Rennich joined Debevoise in 2020. She received a J.D. from the University of Virginia ...
Read Full Biography
- SpaceX in opposing Subaru of America’s petition to cancel SpaceX’s STARLINK trademark registrations.
- Diamond Hands Consulting in obtaining a preliminary injunction to protect its SATOSHISTREETBETS trademark, which it uses for popular online cryptocurrency discussion forums and other services, against a scheme by internet fraudsters to misappropriate the trademark to sell deceptive cryptocurrencies and NFTs.
- Fox Corporation in successfully defeating a preliminary injunction motion in a trademark and false advertising lawsuit brought by the owners of the 1980s United States Football League against the league and team names of the new USFL.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2015, B.A.