Brett S. Johnson is an associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Mr. Johnson joined Debevoise in 2018. Mr. Johnson received ...
Read Full Biography
- Lightspeed Venture Partners in raising multiple venture capital funds, including in the formation of:
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Fund XIV-A/B, two early stages global venture funds with a combined value of approximately $2 billion.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Select Fund V, a $2.26 billion late stage global venture fund.
- Lightspeed Opportunity Fund II, a $2.36 billion late stage global venture fund.
- Carlyle in its $2.1 billion capital raise and equity investment in Fortitude Re and the formation of a strategic advisory services agreement.
- Verizon in its acquisition of BlueJeans, a market-leading cloud-based video conferencing and event platform.
- Carlyle in its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- Harvard Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Duke University, 2012, B.A.