Christel Y. Tham is a member of the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group and Special Situations team in New York.
Ms. Tham first joined ...
Read Full Biography
- An Asia-based global manufacturer in the solar power industry in an LCIA arbitration, involving claims of more than €200 million.
- An investor in an African mining project in a dispute arising from an electrical power supply agreement with the national electric company.
- A leading telecommunications and digital media company in an LCIA arbitration of a contractual dispute arising out of the purchase of assets in multiple jurisdictions, winning a complete victory on indemnification claims of over €139 million, defeating counterclaims of over €84 million, and obtaining a substantial costs award.
- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited and Pangea Minerals Limited, subsidiaries of Acacia Mining plc, in a mining arbitration against the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania seated in London under the UNCITRAL Rules.
- New York University School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2009, B.S.F.S.