Christopher Anthony is a corporate partner and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Groups. He has worked extensively ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Radio Systems Corporation, a market-leading provider of innovative pet product solutions.
- Stone Point Capital in its acquisition of Safe-Guard.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Cynosure, a leader in medical aesthetics systems and technologies, from Hologic, a NASDAQ listed medical technology company primarily focused on women’s health.
- TPG Growth in an investment by U.S. Steel in Big River Steel valuing Big River Steel at $2.325 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its sale of CoAdvantage to Aquiline Capital.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- NCI Building Systems in its unit purchase agreement with Environmental Materials, LLC.
- Providence Equity Partners in the combination of Benefit Street Partners and Franklin Templeton Investments.
- Ply Gem and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in Ply Gem’s $5.5 billion stock-for-stock combination with NCI Building Systems.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- Pitney Bowes in the sale of its global production mail business to Platinum Equity.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.4 billion take private of Ply Gem and acquisition of Atrium Windows & Doors, two leading building products companies.
- EIG Global Energy Partners in the formation of a joint venture with FS Investments to manage the $4 billion FS Energy and Power Fund.
- Access Industries as a lead consortium investor in the $5.6 billion acquisition of Calpine.
- The CF Corporation and The Blackstone Group in the $1.835 billion acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of agilon health, a new healthcare technology and services platform, through the acquisition and merging of Primary Provider Management and Cyber-Pro Systems.
- Guardian Life in its sale of RS Investments to Victory Capital.
- Guggenheim Securities and Goldman Sachs, as financial advisors to Pfizer, in its $160 billion acquisition of Allergan (subsequently terminated).
- PharMEDium, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and the leading national provider of outsourced compounded sterile preparations to acute care hospitals in the United States, in its $2.6 billion sale to AmerisourceBergen.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its $12 billion acquisition of GE Capital’s sponsor lending business, including Antares Capital, the leading lender to middle market private equity sponsors in the U.S.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of CoAdvantage, a leading Professional Employer Organization.
- Guardian Life in the sale of its majority ownership in eMoney Advisor, a leading wealth planning software company, to Fidelity Investments.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition with Estancia Capital Management of American Beacon.
- Highland Capital Management, Contrarian, J.P. Morgan and Black Diamond Capital Management in Clean Harbors' $1.25 billion acquisition of Safety-Kleen.
- FLAG Capital Management in its acquisition of Squadron Capital, a Hong Kong-based private equity investment firm.
- Hertz Global Holdings in its $2.3 billion acquisition of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
- P2 Capital Partners in its $1.1 billion take-private acquisition, together with funds managed by the private equity arm of Goldman Sachs, of Interline Brands, a leading distributor of broad-line maintenance, repair and operations products.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Nivel Holdings, a distributor of golf car aftermarket parts and accessories.
- Columbia Law School, 2009, J.D.
- Duke University, 2005, B.A.