Christopher Rosekrans is a counsel based in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group. His practice focuses on structured and ...
Read Full Biography
- A leading international private equity firm in the creation of a novel structured finance product which raised $700 million from various investors in the form of rated notes and equity. The transaction was structured to address insurance company risk-based capital charges when investing across a diverse portfolio of alternative fund products.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the financing aspects of the $1.2 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- Precision Medicine Group in the financing aspects of a new $275 million investment.
- International Paper in the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- Reynolds Group Holdings in the issuance of $2.1 billion senior secured fixed and floating rate notes and $800 million senior notes.
- UCI in the $257 million sale of its Wells vehicle electronics business to NGK Spark Plug Co.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell in the $24.9 billion sale of Dell to an investor group including Michael Dell and Silver Lake.
- Reynolds Group in the financing aspects of its $4.5 billion acquisition of Graham Packaging.
- The Hertz Corporation in its $3.4 billion asset-based revolving credit and term loan facilities and refinancing of existing facilities, and its $700 million offerings of senior notes.
- Rank Group in the financing aspects of its $950 million acquisition of Honeywell’s automotive consumer products group.
- Rank Group in the financing aspects of its $980 million acquisition of UCI International, a North American automotive products business.
- Reynolds Group in the $3 billion senior secured and unsecured notes issuance and $2.02 billion term loan senior secured financing to finance its $6 billion acquisition of Pactiv.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of a majority investment in Cronos, including a $765 million revolving credit facility.
- Syncora Holdings and its subsidiary, Syncora Guarantee, in the subsidiary's comprehensive $6 billion restructuring relating to its transactions with various financial institutions that were counterparties to its credit default swaps and holders of residential mortgage-backed securities that it guaranteed.
- Harvard Law School, 2001, J.D.
- St. Norbert College, 1998, B.A.