Daniel Jaret is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Insurance Group.
Mr. Jaret joined Debevoise in 2020. He received a J.D. from University ...
Read Full Biography
- Lightspeed Venture Partners in raising multiple venture capital funds, including in the formation of:
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Fund XIV-A/B, two early stages global venture funds with a combined value of approximately $2 billion.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Select Fund V, a $2.26 billion late stage global venture fund.
- Lightspeed Opportunity Fund II, a $2.36 billion late stage global venture fund.
- KKR in the formation of KKR North America Fund XIII, a $19 billion fund focused on pursuing opportunistic private equity investments in North America.
- TA Associates, in its acquisition of TouchTunes, an in-venue, interactive music and entertainment platform, from funds advised by Searchlight and Newlight.
- Oak HC/FT in the formation of Oak HC/FT Partners IV, a $1.4 billion U.S. venture fund investing in healthcare and financial services sectors.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2015, B.S.