Daniel Sinrod is a corporate counsel based in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on ...
Read Full Biography
- Tishman Speyer in the formation and management of multiple real estate-focused investment vehicles.
- J.P. Morgan in the formation and management of multiple real estate-focused investment vehicles.
- Avanath Capital Management in the formation of Avanath Affordable Housing Renaissance Fund.
- Elliott Management in the formation of multiple joint ventures involving real estate lending platforms.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Early-Stage Climate Technology Fund, a $500 million venture capital fund that invests in climate change mitigation technologies aiming to decarbonize the real estate industry.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2007, J.D.
- Tufts University, 2003, B.A.