Erol N. Gulay is a counsel in the Litigation Department and a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group and Consumer Finance ...
Read Full Biography
- Industrias AlEn in an ITC investigation and associated litigations over Pinol and Cloralex, which are well-known brands in Mexico, over Clorox’s claims of infringement of its Pine-Sol and Clorox trademarks.
- An international law firm in a DOJ investigation into certain financial products sold by a leading global financial institution.
- A leading national bank in an investigation by the DOJ into mortgage-related matters.
- A national bank in the successful dismissal of a False Claims Act case related to the servicing of mortgages.
- Westfield in defending against contract and fiduciary duty claims seeking damages in excess of $3 billion relating to past and future acquisitions of shopping malls.
- JPMorgan Chase in matters relating to deficiencies in affidavits filed in state foreclosure proceedings, including State Attorney General and federal investigations.
- Columbia Law School, 2010, J.D.
- University of Oxford, 2007, M.Phil.
- Harvard University, 2005, B.A.