Fanny Gauthier is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department, based in the Paris office.
Ms. Gauthier is a member of the firm’s International ...
Read Full Biography
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including twice prevailing in proceedings on provisional measures before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates, and in connection with investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- A U.S. Fortune 500 company in a $200 million dispute relating to an allegedly hidden defect initiated by a French CAC 40 company.
- A major U.S. industrial company in a civil dispute relating to the alleged wrongful manufacturing of a product, initiated by a French citizen.
- A French CAC 40 company in contractual settlement with a European multinational software corporation.
- The successful defense of a U.S. law firm before the Paris court of appeals in a dispute brought by a former partner.
- A major U.S. investment fund in a post-acquisition dispute brought before the Paris commercial court.
- Paris, 2014, CAPA Certificat d'Aptitude à la Profession d'Avocat
- King's College London, 2013, LL.M. in International Business Law
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2012, Master in Private International Law
- l’Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), 2011, Master in Litigation and Arbitration
- l’Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), 2010, Master in Business Law
- l’Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), 2009, Bachelor of Political Science