Negotiating complex transactions for clients for over 25 years has led Franci J. Blassberg to be Recognized for a Lifetime of Achievement by Chambers USA ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, The Carlyle Group and Merrill Lynch Private Equity in the senior credit and high yield financings of the $15 billion acquisition of The Hertz Corporation.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the $4.3 billion sale of Diversey Holdings to Sealed Air.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1 billion acquisition of a 51% ownership stake in Tyco International’s Electrical and Metal Products business.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its 46% investment in JohnsonDiversey, a transaction valued at $2.6 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $250 million PIPE investment in NCI Building Systems.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $7.1 billion acquisition with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts of U.S. Foodservice from Royal Ahold NV.
- An investor group led by Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity and the CEO of Cumulus Media in its $1.3 billion effort to take Cumulus Media private.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $5.5 billion acquisition of The ServiceMaster Company.
- VWR International, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $4 billion sale to Madison Dearborn Partners.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of UnitedGlobalCom in the company's $3.5 billion acquisition by Liberty Media International.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.65 billion acquisition of VWR International from Merck KGAA, its $610 million acquisition of Culligan International from Veolia Environnement, and its sale of Jafra Cosmetics to Vorwerk & Co.
- Cornell Law School, 1977, J.D.
- Cornell University, 1975, A.B.