Guy Lewin-Smith has over 30 years' experience in a wide range of mergers & acquisitions, equity capital market and corporate finance advisory matters. ...
Read Full Biography
- Interros in an agreement with Millhouse and UC RUSAL on settlement of the shareholders’ conflict, corporate governance and sale of shares in MMC Norilsk Nickel.
- Polyus Gold International in its $9 billion premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Inter RAO in the sale of its 26.43% share in Enel OGK-5 to a consortium of investors consisting of Xenon Capital Partners’ Rusenergo Fund, the Russian Direct Investment Fund, AGC Equity Partners and the Macquarie Renaissance Infrastructure Fund.
- Polyus Gold in the $635.5 million sale of its shares to Chengdong Investment Corporation and VTB Bank.
- 3W Power S.A. in its proposed €220 million public takeover offer by Andrem Power, a company indirectly wholly owned by Nordic Capital Fund VII.
- KazakhGold Group Limited in a reverse takeover of Polyus Gold valued at $10 billion.
- Polyus Gold in its acquisition of 50.1% of Kazakhgold Group.
- Ripplewood in its €532 million sale of AEG Power Solutions to Germany1 Acquisition.
- Ripplewood, Eton Park and RHJ International in the sale of their minority interest in Commercial International Bank to Actis.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its £417 million acquisition of Bodycote Testing Group (now Exova) from Bodycote.
- United BioSource, a portfolio company of Whitney, Oak Hill and Berkshire Partners, in its acquisition of Envision Pharma.
- Hewitt Associates in its acquisition of New Bridge Street Consultants, one of the UK's leading executive compensation consultancies.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 1983, LL.M.
- University of Oxford, 1982, B.A.