Henry Lebowitz is a corporate partner and a member of the Corporate Intellectual Property Group. His practice focuses on leading the IP and technology ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- Pacific Life in its sale of Aviation Capital Group to Tokyo Century Corporation.
- Centerbridge Partners in its investment in GoHealth.
- Bain Capital Private Equity and Diamond Castle in the sale of Beacon Health Options to Anthem.
- American Express in its acquisition of Resy, a leading digital restaurant reservation booking and management platform.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the sale of its domestic and international surety and credit reinsurance operations to Liberty Mutual.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- NCI Building Systems in its unit purchase agreement with Environmental Materials, LLC.
- KeyBank in its acquisition of Laurel Road’s affinity-focused digital lending business.
- Quarton International in its sale to Cowen.
- Dealer Tire in a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of Zarbee's Naturals, a leader in naturally-based healthcare products.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its joint investment with Cardinal Health in naviHealth, the largest manager of post-acute benefits for health plans and a leading value-based care partner to health systems and providers.
- Dealer Tire in its significant investment in SimpleTire.
- Pitney Bowes in the sale of its global production mail business to Platinum Equity.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, with Humana, in their $1.4 billion acquisition of Curo Health Services.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic minority investment in DiscoverOrg, the leading global sales and marketing intelligence platform.
- Dealer Tire in the patent and intellectual property aspects of its investment in Tyrata, a tire sensor and data management company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- Johnson & Johnson in its global co-development and commercialization agreement with Theravance Biopharma, relating to various compounds being developed for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn's and ulcerative colitis.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- Columbia Law School, 1995, J.D.
- Columbia University, 1989, B.S.