Jennifer Lang is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Lang joined Debevoise in 2021. Ms. Lang received her J.D. from New ...
Read Full Biography
- Everest Re in its $1.5 billion public offering of common shares.
- Principal Financial Group in the offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 5.375% Senior Notes due 2033 and $300 million aggregate principal amount of 5.500% Senior Notes due 2053.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition, together with Greenbriar Equity Group, of Paradigm Precision and Whitcraft Group and the merger of the two companies.
- Schneider Electric, a global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, in its acquisitions of EV Connect, an electric vehicle charging solutions provider, and EnergySage, an online marketplace for solar energy products and services.
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, Eagle Family Foods Group, in their acquisition of General Mills’ Helper main meals and Suddenly Salad side dishes businesses, in a transaction valued at approximately $610 million.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in ReSource Pro, a market leader in business process solutions for the P&C insurance industry.
- New York University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2016, B.A.