Jennifer Cestaro is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on sponsors of private equity ...
Read Full Biography
- Allergan in its $639 million acquisition of Vitae Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage biotechnology company.
- Arroyo Energy Investors in the formation of Arroyo Energy Investors Fund II, a $360 million North America and South America power/energy fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of agilon health, a new healthcare technology and services platform, through the acquisition and merging of Primary Provider Management and Cyber-Pro Systems.
- HarbourVest Partners in various fundraisings, including the formation of:
- HarbourVest Partners Co-Investment Fund IV, a $1.75 billion global buyout/growth equity fund.
- HarbourVest 2017 Global Fund, a $354 million global fund of funds.
- Kelso & Company in the formation of Kelso Investment Associates X, a $2.75 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition from General Motors and Ford of a majority stake in OEConnection, the established market leader in cloud-based technology solutions that facilitate the efficient location, sale, distribution and dynamic pricing of automotive parts.
- Oaktree Capital Management in various fundraisings, including the formation of:
- Oaktree Opportunities Fund X/Xb, a $12.5 billion global distressed debt fund.
- Oaktree Principal Fund VI, a $1.2 billion global distressed fund.
- Oaktree Mezzanine Fund IV, an $852 million North America mezzanine fund.
- Vinci Partners in the formation of Vinci Capital Partners Fund III, a $1 billion private equity fund program.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2011, B.A.