Joey Kaminsky is a corporate associate and member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group.
Mr. Kaminsky joined Debevoise in 2021. He received ...
Read Full Biography
- Compre, the Bermuda headquartered international legacy group, in its agreement with SiriusPoint on a reinsurance Loss Portfolio Transfer covering approximately $1.3 billion of reserves.
- Brookfield Reinsurance in its acquisition of Argo in a transaction valued at approximately $1.1 billion.
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company, in its $10 billion annuity reinsurance transaction with Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company.
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its acquisition of and $500 million capital contribution to Ohio National, as part of Ohio National’s demutualization process.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, 2021, J.D.
- Brandeis University, 2016, B.A.