Joseph Mash is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets and Private Equity Groups.
Mr. Mash ...
Read Full Biography
- CPP Investments as an investor in a single-asset continuation fund established by GHO Capital Partners, created to hold existing portfolio company Validant, a leading international provider of quality, compliance and regulatory affairs consulting to Biotech, Pharma and MedTech companies.
- First Reserve in its role as a strategic investor in Venterra Group, the offshore wind energy services business, as part of Venterra’s third funding round.
- A U.S. private equity fund in co-investments in various jurisdictions, including Italy, Sweden, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- PJSC Polyus in its $700 million Eurobond offering of 3.25% notes due 2028 and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2023 and 2024 for the aggregate principal amount of $605.3 million.
- LeapFrog Investments in its $500 million partnership with Temasek, including Temasek taking a minority stake in LeapFrog, and a multi-fund investment by Temasek to anchor LeapFrog’s future funds.
- University of Oxford, 2017, B.A.