Kathleen Emberger is a counsel based in the New York office and is a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Her ...
Read Full Biography
- Carestream Dental, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading provider of dental technology, in the $600 million carve-out sale of its Scanning Technology business to Envista, a leading global dental products company.
- The Carlyle Group in its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- Duke University School of Law, 1998, LL.M.
- Duke University School of Law, 1998, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 1995, B.A.