Kathleen Emberger is a counsel based in the New York office and is a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Her ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential Financial in the acquisition of a majority interest in Deerpath Capital Management and its associated affiliates by PGIM, the $1.2 trillion global investment management business of Prudential.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Allstar Services and RowCal.
- TPG in its acquisition of a majority interest in OneOncology, a network of leading oncology practices.
- Mitsui in the formation of the Blue Water Alliance, a joint venture in partnership with Olin Corporation.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition, together with Greenbriar Equity Group, of Paradigm Precision and Whitcraft Group and the merger of the two companies.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in Emler Swim School.
- Kelso & Company in its strategic investment in WilliamsMarston, a leader in complex accounting, tax and valuation advisory services.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Fairway Lawns, a residential lawncare services provider.
- Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment, in its acquisition of EaglePicher Medical Power, a medical device manufacturer.
- TA Associates, in its acquisition of TouchTunes, an in-venue, interactive music and entertainment platform, from funds advised by Searchlight and Newlight.
- Blackstone as lead investor in DNAnexus’ $200 million financing round.
- Carlyle in its strategic partnership with Orsini, an independent specialty pharmacy focused on rare diseases, gene therapies and complex conditions.
- Carestream Dental, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading provider of dental technology, in the $600 million carve-out sale of its Scanning Technology business to Envista, a leading global dental products company.
- Carlyle in its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- Duke University School of Law, 1998, LL.M.
- Duke University School of Law, 1998, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 1995, B.A.