Katie Power is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Insurance and Financial Institutions Groups.
Ms. Power’s practice focuses on ...
Read Full Biography
- Third Point Re in its $788 million merger with Sirius Group.
- GreyCastle in its sale to Monument Re, advising on the complex offshore UK / Bermuda life insurance structure. Debevoise also advised on the original establishment of GreyCastle.
- Covéa Group in its $9 billion acquisition, later terminated, of PartnerRe.
- Lovell Minnick in its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- AXA in its acquisition of Bermuda-based XL/Catlin Group for $15.3 billion in connection with insurance M&A and regulatory matters.
- An international NGO in its global litigation strategy regarding claims before UN human rights treaty monitoring bodies across multiple Latin American states.