Katrina Mari Kaczynski is a corporate associate and member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Kaczynski joined the firm in 2020. ...
Read Full Biography
- The Special Committee of SiriusXM in its agreement to combine SiriusXM with Liberty Media’s Liberty SiriusXM tracking stock group to create New SiriusXM, a new public company.
- Tarsadia Investments in the reorganization of Amneal Pharmaceuticals, a global pharmaceuticals company with a diverse portfolio of approximately 270 pharmaceutical products, which includes eliminating its umbrella partnership-C-corporation structure.
- INDICOR, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the $670 million sale of its Compressor Controls Corporation division, a leading provider of turbomachinery control and optimization solutions, to Honeywell.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Skrewball, a super-premium and fast-growing flavored whiskey.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition, together with Greenbriar Equity Group, of Paradigm Precision and Whitcraft Group and the merger of the two companies.
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of portfolios of life insurance policies, in the reinsurance of $35 billion in fixed indexed annuities from Allianz Life.
- Covéa in its $9 billion acquisition of Partner Re, the largest deal in the insurance sector in 2021.
- Life and Specialty Ventures in its collaboration with Cambia Health Solutions, including its acquisition of LifeMap, the reinsurance and administration of Cambia dental insurance policies, and Cambia’s acquisition of an equity stake in Life and Specialty Ventures.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- American International Group in its strategic partnership with Blackstone Group for its Life & Retirement business.
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company, in an $8 billion annuity reinsurance transaction between two of its insurance subsidiaries and Ameriprise Financial insurance subsidiaries.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2020, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2015, B.A.