Katrina Mari Kaczynski is a corporate associate and member of the Insurance Group.
Ms. Kaczynski joined the firm in 2020. Ms. Kaczynski ...
Read Full Biography
- Life and Specialty Ventures in its collaboration with Cambia Health Solutions, including its acquisition of LifeMap, the reinsurance and administration of Cambia dental insurance policies, and Cambia’s acquisition of an equity stake in Life and Specialty Ventures.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- American International Group in its strategic partnership with Blackstone Group for its Life & Retirement business.
- Global Atlantic in an $8 billion annuity reinsurance transaction between two of its insurance subsidiaries and Ameriprise Financial insurance subsidiaries.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2020, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2015, B.A.