Kelly Donoghue is a corporate associate in the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Donoghue joined Debevoise in 2021. Ms. Donoghue received her J.D. cum laude from ...
Read Full Biography
- Westpac in its offer and sale of $1.75 billion of 4.184% Covered Bonds Series 2023-C3 due May 22, 2028.
- Principal Financial Group in the offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 5.375% Senior Notes due 2033 and $300 million aggregate principal amount of 5.500% Senior Notes due 2053.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron. The transaction was named “Secondaries Deal of the Year” by Buyouts magazine.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2021, J.D.
- University of Georgia, 2018, B.B.A.