Kimberly W. Lee is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Lee joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Lee received a J.D. from Cornell Law School in 2020, where ...
Read Full Biography
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its $1.0 billion of 6.875% Fixed-to-Fixed Reset Rate Junior Subordinated Notes offering due 2052.
- KKR in the formation of KKR Asset-Based Finance Partners Fund, a $2.1 billion fund focused on asset-based financing for global privately originated and negotiated credit investments.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in Inovar Packaging Group, a full-service provider of pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and flexibles for a wide range of industries.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Fairway Lawns, a residential lawncare services provider.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its $6.5 billion offering of senior unsecured notes in relation to the separation of American International Group’s Life & Retirement business. At the time of announcement, this transaction was reported to be the largest-ever debt offering by an insurance company.
- Oaktree Capital Management, a leader among global investment managers specializing in alternative investments, in its acquisition of Velocity Risk, a catastrophe-focused property and specialty insurance risks managing general agent.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Pantheon as co-lead investors in a secondary acquisition vehicle formed as part of a Nordic Capital-led consortium to invest in Vizrt, a global leader in production software for live video production.
- Jackson and Prudential plc in the separation of Jackson through a demerger, in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion and that establishes Jackson as an independent, publicly-traded company.
- American International Group in its strategic partnership with Blackstone Group for its Life & Retirement business.
- Parnassus, the largest ESG-dedicated fund manager in the U.S., in its sale of a majority equity interest to AMG.
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its acquisition of Columbian Mutual Life Insurance Company, as part of Columbian’s demutualization process.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Cornell Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2017, B.A.