Kimberly W. Lee is a law clerk in the Tax Department.
Ms. Lee joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Lee received a J.D. from Cornell Law School in 2020, where ...
Read Full Biography
- Jackson and Prudential plc in the separation of Jackson through a demerger, in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion and that establishes Jackson as an independent, publicly-traded company.
- American International Group in its strategic partnership with Blackstone Group for its Life & Retirement business.
- Parnassus, the largest ESG-dedicated fund manager in the U.S., in its sale of a majority equity interest to AMG.
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its acquisition of Columbian Mutual Life Insurance Company, as part of Columbian’s demutualization process.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Cornell Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2017, B.A.