Konstantin Bureiko is an associate based in the London office. He is a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group and the Arbitration ...
Read Full Biography
- An international oil company in an internal investigation into allegations of corruption and embezzlement in relation to awards of local contracts in Kazakhstan.
- A large Spanish-based manufacturing company in a post-acquisition compliance integration project, involving review of global sales intermediaries in over 40 jurisdictions.
- A Europe-based marine and power generation equipment manufacturer in a review of its internal compliance systems and controls.
- A European international power generation equipment manufacturer in a compliance and sanctions review of its Iran business.
- Rolls-Royce in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with UK, U.S. and Brazil investigating authorities relating to bribery and corruption involving intermediaries in a number of overseas markets.
- A large Germany-based manufacturing company in a compliance review and internal investigation of global sales intermediaries.
- Several private equity funds, a major Russian aviation company, several major insurers, a global media organization and other companies and organizations in regard to compliance with EU trade and economic sanctions regulations.
- A Canadian mining group in a dispute with the government of an African country, concerning claims of breach of the tax stabilisation and other provisions of an agreement for the operation of a copper treatment facility, and an expropriation of certain of the mining company’s rights.
- A major London-based mining company and its African subsidiary, one of the largest mining and metals companies in Africa, in four parallel LCIA arbitrations relating to a $500 million dispute with a major contractor over short delivery and other alleged breaches of a contract for mining services at an open cast copper mine in Southern Africa.
- BPP Law School, 2011, L.P.C.
- University of Cambridge, 2009, B.A.