Konstantin Bureiko is an associate based in the London office. He is a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group and the Arbitration ...
Read Full Biography
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- A Central and Eastern European-based international manufacturer in an anti-bribery and corruption investigation and associated criminal proceedings relating to its Eastern European subsidiaries.
- An insurance management services company in a post-acquisition sanctions and anti-corruption compliance review.
- An automation technology company in compliance advice relating to its governmental business, including a global compliance risk review of third-party intermediaries.
- A Germany-based manufacturing company with compliance due diligence on its global partners.
- A Russian high-net-worth individual in public allegations and assistance with responding to related inquiries.
- An international oil company in an internal investigation into allegations of corruption and embezzlement in relation to awards of local contracts in Kazakhstan.
- A large Spanish-based manufacturing company in a post-acquisition compliance integration project, involving review of global sales intermediaries in over 40 jurisdictions.
- A Europe-based marine and power generation equipment manufacturer in a review of its internal compliance systems and controls.
- A multinational life sciences company in internal investigations relating to corruption allegations regarding Russian and another CIS subsidiary.
- A European international power generation equipment manufacturer in a compliance and sanctions review of its Iran business.
- A large Russian investment company in its defence of an LCIA arbitration claim brought by a Russian individual, relating to a corporate dispute with respect to a manufacturing group.
- Rolls-Royce in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with UK, U.S. and Brazil investigating authorities relating to bribery and corruption involving intermediaries in a number of overseas markets.
- A large Germany-based manufacturing company in a compliance review and internal investigation of global sales intermediaries.
- Several private equity funds, a major Russian aviation company, several major insurers, a global media organization and other companies and organizations in regard to compliance with EU trade and economic sanctions regulations.
- A Canadian mining group in a dispute with the government of an African country, concerning claims of breach of the tax stabilisation and other provisions of an agreement for the operation of a copper treatment facility, and an expropriation of certain of the mining company’s rights.
- A major London-based mining company and its African subsidiary, one of the largest mining and metals companies in Africa, in four parallel LCIA arbitrations relating to a $500 million dispute with a major contractor over short delivery and other alleged breaches of a contract for mining services at an open cast copper mine in Southern Africa.
- BPP Law School, 2011, L.P.C.
- University of Cambridge, 2009, B.A.