Kristen G. Scully is a corporate law clerk and a member of the firm’s Restructuring Group.
Ms. Scully joined Debevoise in 2021. She received her ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TPG Capital in the financing aspects of their $4 billion take-private of Covetrus, a global animal-health technology and services company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.8 billion acquisition of Cornerstone Buildings Brands, the largest manufacturer of exterior buildings products in North America.
- Evergreen Coast Capital, an affiliate of Elliott Management, in the financing aspects of its $16.5 billion acquisition of Citrix, a cloud computing and virtualization technology company.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2021, J.D.
- The College of William and Mary, 2014, B.A.