Louis Liu is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Mr. Liu joined Debevoise in 2019 after completing his ...
Read Full Biography
- Tikehau Capital in its $300 million inaugural collateralized fund obligation.
- Pantheon as co-lead investor in a €708 million continuation fund, sponsored by DPE Deutsche Private Equity, to invest in two European technology and digital transformation consultancies. The deal won “Secondaries Deal of the Year” in Europe in the Secondaries Investor annual awards.
- Lorax in the formation of LCP Fund II, a $253 million Egypt-focused private equity fund.
- Prudential Financial, in partnership with LeapFrog Investments, in its acquisition of a strategic minority interest in Alexander Forbes Group Holdings Limited, a leading provider of financial advice, retirement, investment, and holistic wealth management services in South Africa, by way of a bilateral acquisition from Mercer Africa Limited and a partial tender offer on the JSE to eligible shareholders.
- Park Square Capital in the formation of Park Square Capital Partners IV, a €2.2 billion subordinated debt fund.
- LGT Capital Partners in the formation of Crown Global Secondaries V, a $4.5 billion private equity secondaries fund.