Luke P. Eldridge is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private ...
Read Full Biography
- Global Atlantic in the establishment of Ivy Re, a reinsurance co-investment vehicle designed to co-invest approximately $1 billion with Global Atlantic and its subsidiaries in qualifying reinsurance transactions.
- The Carlyle Group in its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic partnership with AIG to position DSA Re as a platform to provide solutions for insurance liabilities globally.
- The Carlyle Group in the formation of:
- Carlyle Credit Opportunities Fund, a $2.4 billion U.S. and Western Europe credit opportunities fund.
- Carlyle Asia Growth Partners V, a $340 million Asia growth capital fund.
- Carlyle Europe Technology Partners III, a €656 million Europe growth capital/technology fund.
- Carlyle Europe Partners IV, a €3.75 billion Europe buyout fund.
- EIG in the establishment of its $2 billion credit platform, comprised of multiple fund vehicles and a separately managed account, to make debt investments in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- EIG in the formation of EIG Energy Fund XVII, a $3.1 billion global hybrid debt and structured equity fund.
- Glendon Capital Management in the formation of Glendon Opportunities Fund II, a $2.5 billion global credit opportunities fund.
- Sequoia Capital in raising multiple venture capital and growth funds, including in the formation of:
- Sequoia Capital Global Growth Fund III - Endurance Partners, an $8 billion global venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Growth Fund VI, a China-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital US Growth Fund IX, a U.S.-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital India Growth Fund III, an India-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Venture Fund VIII, a China-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Seed Fund II, a China-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital US Venture Fund XVII, a U.S.-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital India Venture Fund VII, an India-focused venture fund.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2014, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2011, B.A.