Margaret (“Peggy”) Andrews Davenport is a retired partner. Ms. Davenport is the former Co-Chair of the firm’s Corporate Department and ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $415 million acquisition of High Ridge Brands, the largest North American consolidation platform focused on acquiring orphaned personal care brands, from Brynwood Partners.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Risk Strategies Company, a national insurance and benefits brokerage and risk management firm, from Kohlberg & Company.
- Providence Equity Partners and SRA in the merger of SRA with the government services unit of CSC, creating the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector.
- Alliance Laundry Systems, an Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan portfolio company, in the sale of majority interest to BDT Capital Partners.
- Roofing Supply Group, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $1.1 billion sale to Beacon Roofing Supply.
- Stone Point Capital in its significant equity investment in specialty insurance broker Alliant Insurance Services, with KKR retaining a significant equity investment in the business.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its $12 billion acquisition of GE Capital’s sponsor lending business, including Antares Capital, the leading lender to middle market private equity sponsors in the U.S.
- Healogics, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Accelecare Wound Centers.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition with Estancia Capital Management of American Beacon.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $910 million acquisition of Healogics, the largest advanced wound care services provider in the U.S.
- PSAV, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition by affiliates of Goldman Sachs.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% stake in John Deere Landscapes, a unit of Deere & Company’s Agriculture & Turf segment, in a transaction valued at $465 million.
- Kelso & Company, as a member of an investor group, in the $3.3 billion acquisition of energy pipeline and infrastructure assets from Kinder Morgan Energy Partners.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Roofing Supply Group, a distributor of residential and non-residential roofing materials.
- Providence Equity Partners in its $1.9 billion going private acquisition of SRA International, a provider of technology and strategic consulting services.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Nivel Holdings, a distributor of golf car aftermarket parts and accessories.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Sandler O'Neill + Partners, a full-service investment banking firm specializing in financial services companies.
- Kelso & Company in its majority investment in Cronos Ltd. and related transactions resulting in a company with owned assets of $1 billion.
- Teachers’ Private Capital, the private equity arm of the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, in its $717 million going-private acquisition of SonicWALL, an internet security solutions company, with Thoma Bravo.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Logan's Roadhouse, a casual dining restaurant chain, from an investor group led by Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co.
- Teachers' Private Capital, the private equity arm of the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, in its acquisition of Exal Group, the world’s largest specialty maker of aluminum containers.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Wilton Re, a Bermuda-based life reinsurance company.
- Providence Equity Partners in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Altegrity (formerly known as US Investigations Services), a leading provider of information, security and risk management services.
- The Carlyle Group in its $1 billion acquisition of Oriental Trading Company from Brentwood Associates.
- Providence Equity Partners, as a member of an investor group, in the group's $3.8 billion going private acquisition of Kerzner International Limited.
- University of Chicago Law School, 1987, J.D.
- Amherst College, 1983, B.A.