Martha Hirst is an associate in the firm’s Data Strategy & Security practice, and the White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group. She advises ...
Read Full Biography
- A Fortune 500 firm on cybersecurity incident preparedness.
- A credit rating agency concerning reputational, regulatory, operational, and governance risks related to generative artificial intelligence.
- An ASX100 company on cyber incident preparedness.
- A Fortune 500 firm in response to a cybersecurity incident, and insider threat wire transfer fraud investigation. Including U.S. regulatory response and co-operation with U.S. law enforcement.
- Certain former directors and shareholders of Purdue Pharma, regarding prescription opioid litigation in various fora across the country, including a federal multi-district litigation and actions brought by states attorneys general.
- Representing Microsoft (as Amicus) in the New Jersey Supreme Court in its successful challenge of U.S. law enforcement requests for nearly contemporaneous communications via search warrants in lieu of a wiretap orders.
- Multiple international law firms in response to cybersecurity incidents caused by advanced persistent threat groups, including associated global regulatory and client response.
- An asset manager in response to a cybersecurity incident, including associated legal and regulatory notifications in the United States, United Kingdom and other jurisdictions.
- A global technology services company in response to a nation state cyber intrusion.
- An insurance management services company in a post-acquisition sanctions and anti-corruption compliance review.
- A multinational consumer goods company in an internal investigation into allegations of money laundering by authorities in a Middle Eastern country.
- A large Spanish-based manufacturing company in a post-acquisition compliance integration project, involving review of global sales intermediaries in over 40 jurisdictions.
- A Germany-based manufacturing company with compliance due diligence on its global partners.