Martha Hirst is an associate in the Litigation Department based in the London office. She is a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory ...
Read Full Biography
- An asset manager in response to a cybersecurity incident, including associated legal and regulatory notifications in the United States, United Kingdom and other jurisdictions.
- A global technology services company in response to a nation state cyber intrusion.
- An insurance management services company in a post-acquisition sanctions and anti-corruption compliance review.
- A multinational consumer goods company in an internal investigation into allegations of money laundering by authorities in a Middle Eastern country.
- A large Spanish-based manufacturing company in a post-acquisition compliance integration project, involving review of global sales intermediaries in over 40 jurisdictions.
- A Germany-based manufacturing company with compliance due diligence on its global partners.