Max Lovrin is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Lovrin joined Debevoise in 2021. From 2020 to 2021, he clerked for the Hon. ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential Financial in the financing aspects of the formation of Prismic Life Reinsurance, a licensed Class E Bermuda-based life and annuity reinsurance company.
- TPG Growth in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Crowe Healthcare Consulting, establishing it as an independent entity.
- Elliott Management in the financing aspects of its investment leading Speyside’s single asset continuation fund to support the future growth of its portfolio company Opta.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.3 billion acquisition of Veritiv Corporation, a full-service provider of packaging.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.8 billion acquisition of Cornerstone Buildings Brands, the largest manufacturer of exterior buildings products in North America.
- Carlyle in the financing aspects of its strategic partnership with Orsini, an independent specialty pharmacy focused on rare diseases, gene therapies and complex conditions.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Bard College, 2010, B.A.