Melissa Runsten is a corporate associate and a member of the Healthcare & Life Sciences Group. Her practice focuses on FDA/FTC regulatory matters and ...
Read Full Biography
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of TARIS, a biotechnology company specializing in the development of a novel drug delivery technology for the treatment of cancer.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- Stanford Law School, J.D.
- Stanford University, B.A.