Melissa Runsten is a corporate associate and a member of the Healthcare & Life Sciences Group. Her practice focuses on FDA/FTC regulatory matters and ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Ferraro Foods, a specialty foodservice distributor.
- CPP Investments as lead investor in a $400 million Series C financing for insitro, a machine learning-driven drug discovery and development company.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of Manna Pro Products, a recognized leader in the care and nurturing of pets, with roots going back to 1842, to funds affiliated with The Carlyle Group.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its partnership investment in Cheney Brothers, a leading family-owned and operated regional food distributor serving the Southeastern United States.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of TARIS, a biotechnology company specializing in the development of a novel drugs and delivery technologies for the treatment of cancer.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- Stanford Law School, J.D.
- Stanford University, B.A.