Michael J. Stephan is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Stephan joined Debevoise in 2019. Mr. Stephan received his ...
Read Full Biography
- Brigade Capital Management, the second largest holder of secured debt issued by Avaya, in Avaya’s pre-packaged chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, and Providence Equity Partners in their secondary public offering of 14.375 million shares of DoubleVerify common stock at $26.50 per share.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its secondary public offering of 11.5 million shares of common stock at $26.40 per share.
- Liberty Mutual in its $500 million offering of 4.125% junior subordinated notes due 2051.
- The underwriters in the $500 million public offering of depository shares by RenaissanceRe.
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT acquired all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- Global Infrastructure Partners in the establishment of GIP Spectrum, a $1.5 billion infrastructure credit platform, comprised of multiple fund vehicles and a separately managed account, focused on loan originations and senior and secured debt investments.
- Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp III, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), in its $275 million initial public offering.
- Carlyle in its $2.6 billion sale of MedRisk to CVC Capital Partners.
- PSG in the formation of PSG Europe, a €1.25 billion European growth fund.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Stony Brook University, 2010, M.A.
- Stony Brook University, 2009, B.A.