Michael J. Stephan is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Stephan joined Debevoise in 2019. Mr. Stephan received his ...
Read Full Biography
- The underwriters in the $500 million public offering of depository shares by RenaissanceRe.
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT will acquire all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- Global Infrastructure Partners in the establishment of GIP Spectrum, a $1.5 billion infrastructure credit platform, comprised of multiple fund vehicles and a separately managed account, focused on loan originations and senior and secured debt investments.
- Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp III, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), in its $275 million initial public offering.
- The Carlyle Group in its $2.6 billion sale of MedRisk to CVC Capital Partners.
- PSG in the formation of PSG Europe, a €1.25 billion European growth fund.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Stony Brook University, 2010, M.A.
- Stony Brook University, 2009, B.A.