Moeun Cha is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on international dispute resolution and public international law.
Ms. Cha joined Debevoise in ...
Read Full Biography
- A global biopharmaceutical company in a contractual dispute with a commercial counterparty in a major Asian market.
- Perenco Ecuador in securing an ICSID award against the Republic of Ecuador worth over $390 million plus interest, net of cost recovery and other factors, which is the largest compensation any tribunal has awarded in connection with Ecuador’s Law 42. Ecuador has committed to pay the Award voluntarily, unconditionally and in full.
- Barrick (PD) Australia Pty Limited in an ICSID arbitration, and Barrick (Niugini) Limited in an ICSID conciliation, both with the Independent State of Papua New Guinea, arising out of the Government’s refusal to renew a special mining lease held over the Porgera Gold Mine.
- Francesco Becchetti and five other Italian investors in ICSID proceedings against Albania arising out of claimants’ investments in a hydroelectric plant and a media company, winning a historic order of provisional measures suspending criminal and extradition proceedings, and resulting in a favorable award.
- A Japanese pharmaceutical company in winning an ICC arbitration against a U.S.-based pharmaceutical company involving a co-development, licensing and supply agreement.
- Yale Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Harvard University, 2013, A.B.