Nathan S. Richards is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on general commercial litigation.
Mr. Richards joined Debevoise in 2012. From 2013 ...
Read Full Biography
- EM Limited in obtaining payment in full of an $849 million judgment against the Republic of Argentina arising from Argentina’s default on its sovereign debt, recognized as the 2016 Global Dispute of the Year by The American Lawyer.
- The Board of Directors of Monsanto in its $66 billion sale to Bayer.
- Tribune Media Company in its lawsuit against Sinclair Broadcast Group in connection with the failed $3.9 billion acquisition of Tribune by Sinclair.
- Tribune Media Company in the successful dismissal of a securities class action arising from the failed acquisition of Tribune by Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- Steven Tananbaum, the Chief Investment Officer of Goldentree Asset Management, in litigation against the Gagosian Gallery in connection with the purchase of artwork by Jeff Koons.
- A large Russian car dealership and its beneficiary in the dispute against a Russian businessman related to debt recovery.
- New York University School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- Brandeis University, 2009, B.A.