Nawi Ukabiala is a litigation associate based in the New York office. His practice focuses on international dispute resolution and public international ...
Read Full Biography
- The Republic of Iraq in two ICSID proceedings related to the telecommunications sector.
- The Government of Grenada in an ICSID arbitration arising out of reforms to the electricity sector.
- Tethyan Copper Company Pty Limited in its $6 billion ICSID arbitration win against the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- New York University School of Law, 2014, LL.M.
- Drake University Law School, 2011, J.D.
- George Washington University, 2006, B.A.