Niusha Tavassoli is a corporate associate and a member of the Financial Institutions Group.
Ms. Tavassoli joined Debevoise in 2021. Ms. Tavassoli received ...
Read Full Biography
- Brookfield Reinsurance in its acquisition of American Equity Investment Life Holding Company in a transaction valued at approximately $4.3 billion.
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its $10 billion block reinsurance transaction with Prudential.
- Gentiva, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading hospice, palliative, and personal care company, in its acquisition of Heartland hospice and home care.
- Brookfield Reinsurance in its acquisition of Argo in a transaction valued at approximately $1.1 billion.
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in a multi-decade lease for nine marquee billboards at Two Times Square and 1600 Broadway from Universal Branding Group.
- Spirit Airlines in its sale to JetBlue for $3.8 billion.
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, Eagle Family Foods Group, in their acquisition of General Mills’ Helper main meals and Suddenly Salad side dishes businesses, in a transaction valued at approximately $610 million.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- Spirit Airlines in its merger, later terminated, with Frontier Group Holdings, parent company of Frontier Airlines, in a transaction valued at $6.6 billion.
- Consilio, a Stone Point Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Legility, a global legal services provider.
- Columbia Law School, 2021, J.D.
- University of California at Santa Barbara, 2017, B.A.