Paul Brusiloff is a corporate partner and a member of the firm’s Finance and Private Equity Groups. Mr. Brusiloff’s practice focuses ...
Read Full Biography
- Antares Holdings LP, a leading provider of lending solutions to private equity sponsor-backed middle-market companies, in the placement of $280 million of senior unsecured notes.
- Crescent Capital Group in the formation of Crescent Mezzanine Partners VII, a $4.6 billion U.S. mezzanine fund.
- Greater Media in its $240 million sale to Beasley Broadcast Group.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of the J.M. Smucker Company's U.S. canned milk brands and operations.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the financing aspects of its $12 billion acquisition of GE Capital’s sponsor lending business, including Antares Capital, the leading lender to middle market private equity sponsors in the U.S.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition with Estancia Capital Management of American Beacon.
- Crescent Capital Group in various debt and equity investments.
- PSAV, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition by affiliates of Goldman Sachs.
- HD Supply in the $4.9 billion refinancing of its existing senior secured credit facilities and senior unsecured notes.
- Oaktree Capital Management in various debt and equity investments.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Nivel Holdings, a distributor of golf car aftermarket parts and accessories.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Hussmann International from Ingersoll Rand.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, AXA Private Equity and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in the financing aspects of their €2.1 billion acquisition of SPIE from PAI Partners, which included a €1.335 billion senior term and revolving credit facility and a €375 million bridge loan.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in the financing aspects of its acquisition of EmployBridge, a provider of outsourced human resource and specialty-branded temporary staffing services.
- Providence Equity Partners and Altegrity in the financing aspects of the $520 million sale of Explore Information Services, a provider of database insurance technologies and e-government applications, to NYSE-listed Solera Holdings.
- American Airlines in its $1 billion offering of 7.50% senior notes due 2016 and secured by route authorities, airport landing and take-off slots, and rights to use or occupy airport terminals.
- Oriental Trading Company in its Chapter 11 exit financing.
- Altegrity and Providence Equity Partners in their $1.13 billion acquisition of Kroll from Marsh & McLennan.
- Teachers' Private Capital, the private equity arm of the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Exal Group, the world’s largest specialty maker of aluminum containers.
- HD Supply in its amended and extended $1.3 billion senior secured credit facility and $2.1 billion senior secured ABL revolving credit facility.
- Boston Generating in the financings for its $2.1 billion leveraged recapitalization.
- Bain Capital, The Carlyle Group and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of their $8.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply from The Home Depot.
- Kelso & Company and other members of a private equity consortium in the financing aspects of their $3.3 billion acquisition of CCS Income Trust.
- Ripplewood and Oak Hill Capital in the senior credit and high yield financings of the $3.4 billion acquisition of RSC Equipment Rental.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1991, J.D.
- Harvard University, 1986, B.A.