Paul Lowry is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Lowry joined Debevoise in 2021. Mr. Lowry received a J.D. from Cornell ...
Read Full Biography
- Brigade Capital Management, the second largest holder of secured debt issued by Avaya, in Avaya’s pre-packaged chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding.
- Principal Financial Group in the offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 5.375% Senior Notes due 2033 and $300 million aggregate principal amount of 5.500% Senior Notes due 2053.
- KKR as selling stockholder of more than $300 million of Laureate Education common stock.
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its offering of $1.0 billion of 6.875% Fixed-to-Fixed Reset Rate Junior Subordinated Notes offering due 2052.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its $6.5 billion offering of senior unsecured notes in relation to the separation of American International Group’s Life & Retirement business. At the time of announcement, this transaction was reported to be the largest-ever debt offering by an insurance company.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and a leading specialized distributor of water, wastewater, storm drainage and fire protection products, and related services, and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in a $520 million secondary public offering of Core & Main class A common stock.
- Cornell Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Gettysburg College, 2016, B.A.