Paulina Stanfel is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group.
Ms. Stanfel joined Debevoise in 2015. Ms. ...
Read Full Biography
- Nassau Financial Group in the issuance of $100 million of non-cumulative perpetual preferred equity to Wilton Re and Stone Point Credit.
- The Independent Order of Foresters in its sale of Foresters Life Insurance and Annuity Company and Foresters Financial Holding Company, Inc. to Nassau Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Nassau Financial Group, L.P.
- Alaska National Insurance Company in its acquisition by Copperpoint Insurance Companies.
- Japan Post Holdings in its purchase of a strategic stake of approximately 7% of outstanding common shares of Aflac.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Syncora Holdings, as insurer of power revenue bonds issued by PREPA, Puerto Rico’s troubled electric utility, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, in the ongoing highly-publicized and complex restructuring negotiations relating to PREPA’s and the Commonwealth’s extensive funded debt.
- Duke University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2012, B.S.