Peter Hockless, who retired as a partner on 1 July 2015, was formerly the head of the firm’s Finance Group in London, and has extensive experience ...
Read Full Biography
- Park Square in the formation of Park Square Capital Credit Opportunities II, a $2.4 billion senior debt programme.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $1 billion offering of 5.55% Loan Participation Notes due 2020 pursuant to Regulation S/Rule 144A.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $2.1 billion 5-year unsecured syndicated loan facility.
- Uralkali in its $1 billion pre-export facility agreement provided by a syndicate of 14 international banks.
- Uralkali in its debut $650 million Eurobond offering of 3.723% notes due 2018.
- Polyus Gold International in its debut $750 million Eurobond offering of 5.625% notes due 2020.
- Principal shareholders of Uralkali in the sale of bonds exchangeable into 14.5% of the issued ordinary shares of Uralkali valued in excess of $3 billion.
- Interros International Investments Limited in their group financing activities.
- Ares European Real Estate, Baring Private Equity, Doughty Hanson Real Estate, Exponent Private Equity, Hony Capital and Providence Equity Partners in their fund financing activities.
- Rexel in its concurrent €650 million offering of 5.125% senior notes and $500 million offering of 5.250% senior notes, both due 2020.
- Northwestern Mutual, along with Apollo Management International and a major global insurer, as mezzanine lenders to Burton's Foods Holdings, an English food manufacturer, in its debt restructuring.
- Oaktree Capital Management and Franklin Mutual in the £6.45 billion restructuring of Eurotunnel debt.
- Deutsche Bank Secondary Opportunities Funds II and III in their fund financing activities with Lloyds Bank plc.
- University of Cambridge, 1981, M.A.
- University of Cambridge, 1978, B.A.