Robert Dura is a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group. His practice focuses on the compliance, regulatory and transactional issues faced ...
Read Full Biography
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics, in its acquisition of OpenSlate, a content-focused measurement and analytics company.
- Ant Group in its agreement to form joint ventures with Mail.ru Group, USM, MegaFon, and RDIF in payments and financial services.
- Alibaba in the joint venture of its AliExpress business in Russia with the Russian Direct Investment Fund, MegaFon and Mail.ru, aimed at integrating Russia’s key consumer internet and e-commerce platforms.
- Capital Group in its acquisition of an equity stake in Intas Pharmaceuticals, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India, from ChrysCapital, an India-focused private equity firm.
- University of Oxford, 2013, M.Sc
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2012, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2007, M.A.
- Columbia University, 2004, B.A.