Robert Maddox is an associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense and International Dispute ...
Read Full Biography
- An asset manager in response to a cybersecurity incident, including associated legal and regulatory notifications in the United States, United Kingdom and other jurisdictions.
- A global technology services company in response to a nation state cyber intrusion.
- Helios Investment Partners and its investment vehicle Samba Luxco Sarl in the settlement of claims made in an ICC Arbitration regarding Samba's stake in Africatel BV. The settlement involved reducing Samba’s stake in Africatel BV from 25% to 14%, and the transfer from Africatel BV to Samba of a 34% stake in Mobile Telecommunications Limited, the Namibian telecoms operator.
- College of Law, London, 2011, L.P.C.
- National University of Singapore, 2010, LL.M.
- University of Cambridge, 2009, B.A. (Hons)