Robert Maddox is a member of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP’s Data Strategy & Security practice and White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group ...
Read Full Biography
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its agreement to acquire Meetrics, a European ad verification company, in an all-cash transaction.
- An asset manager in response to a cybersecurity incident, including associated legal and regulatory notifications in the United States, United Kingdom and other jurisdictions.
- A global technology services company in response to a nation state cyber intrusion.
- Rolls-Royce in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with UK, U.S. and Brazil investigating authorities relating to bribery and corruption involving intermediaries in a number of overseas markets.
- A large Germany-based manufacturing company in a compliance review and internal investigation of global sales intermediaries.
- An international pharmaceutical company in an ICC emergency arbitration concerning supply obligations.
- Helios Investment Partners and its investment vehicle Samba Luxco Sarl in the settlement of claims made in an ICC Arbitration regarding Samba's stake in Africatel BV. The settlement involved reducing Samba’s stake in Africatel BV from 25% to 14%, and the transfer from Africatel BV to Samba of a 34% stake in Mobile Telecommunications Limited, the Namibian telecoms operator.
- College of Law, London, 2011, L.P.C.
- National University of Singapore, 2010, LL.M.
- University of Cambridge, 2009, B.A. (Hons)